Terms and Conditions
This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information (collectively, "Intellectual Property") including text, software, audio, photos and graphics. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way commercially exploit the content of this Website without the express prior written permission of CaMLA and/or the copyright owner or except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any content from this Website.
This Website may include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that may be corrected as they are discovered, at our sole discretion. Additionally, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into this Website at any time at our sole discretion.
This Website may contain links to other Websites, resources and advertisers. CaMLA is not responsible for the availability of these external Websites nor does it endorse, nor is it responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such Websites. Under no circumstances shall CaMLA be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with such Websites. You hereby grant to CaMLA a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message you post on this Website and/or any e-mail sent by you to CaMLA (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate either in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
CaMLA prohibits the use of the CaMLA logo as a "hot" link to this Website unless the establishment of such a link is approved in writing by CaMLA. You may establish a hypertext link to this Website from your Website provided that:
- the link must be a text-only link clearly marked "CaMLA" or "Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments";
- the link must be to "http://www.cambridgemichigan.org/";
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with CaMLA's name and service/trademarks;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you or any other entity is associated with or sponsored by CaMLA;
- the link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked Website; and
- CaMLA reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion. Users may not, without obtaining CaMLA's written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of, the content on this Website as a part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR ENDORSEMENT MADE AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL CaMLA, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE (TORT) OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF RECOVERY WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CaMLA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
© 2012 Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments LLC All rights reserved