MET Support Materials
MET Sample Test A
Before taking an MET sample test, please become familiar with the sample test instructions (PDF).
- Sample Test A Test Booklet (PDF)
- Sample Test A Answer Sheet (PDF)
- Sample Test A Answer Key (PDF)
- Sample Test A Listening Section Instructions (mp3)
- Sample Test A Part 1 Instructions (mp3) | Items 1–22 (mp3)
- Sample Test A Part 2 Instructions (mp3) | Items 23–43 (mp3)
- Sample Test A Part 3 Instructions (mp3) | Items 44–60 (mp3)
MET Speaking Test Sample
The MET Speaking Test measures an individual’s ability to produce comprehensible speech in response to a range of tasks and topics. It is a structured, one-on-one interaction between examiner and test taker that includes five distinct tasks. The tasks require test takers to convey information about a picture and about themselves, give a supported opinion, and state the advantages and disadvantages of a particular proposal.