ECPE Practice Materials are now on sale and can be ordered from the practice materials page.
Rating Scales for Writing and Speaking
Speaking Test Materials
- The ECPE Speaking Test Description (PDF) is a two-page flyer that explains the format, expectations, and stages of the speaking test.
- The ECPE Speaking Test presentation* (PDF) provides a detailed introduction to the ECPE speaking test and includes an explanation of the ECPE Speaking Rating Scale (PDF).
* This presentation contains embedded audio, which begins on the second page. We suggest downloading the file to your computer before viewing rather than opening the PDF within your browser.
The following document helps explain questions we often receive about scaled scores: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Scaled Scores on the ECCE and ECPE (PDF).
ECPE administration reports are prepared twice annually.
ECPE Recognizing Organizations
Test centers should order exam materials by using the online order forms in CaMLA's Center Web.
Request a Certifying Statement
CaMLA does not provide replacements for lost certificates. However if proof of test-taker performance is required, it is possible to request a CaMLA Certifying Statement for the ECCE and ECPE. The statement will include official confirmation of the performance by a test taker. To order a CaMLA Certifying Statement for the ECCE or ECPE, please complete the Certifying Statement Request (PDF).
- The cost for a CaMLA Certifying Statement for the ECCE or ECPE is $60 U.S.
- Payments can be made by credit card, money order in U.S. funds, or a check drawn on a U.S. bank account
- CaMLA Certifying Statement request forms should be faxed or mailed; CaMLA will not accept email or phone orders