The MTELP Series by CaMLA is designed to measure both learner achievement and progress. It is suitable for adult or young adult language learners and can be used appropriately in a range of institutions:
- IEPs in institutions of higher education
- ESL/EFL schools and training programs
- Governmental agencies
- Private corporations
The MTELP Series is available at 3 distinct levels of proficiency: Level 1 (beginner), Level 2 (intermediate), and Level 3 (advanced) with 3 forms (A, B, C) for each level.
MTELP Series Test Content
Sample Exam Items
The following documents contain samples of MTELP Series exam items for each of the three levels. Audio for the listening items is embedded within the PDFs. To play the audio, you may need to download the PDF—rather than open it within your web browser—and then open it in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- MTELP Series Sample Exam Items, Level 1 (PDF)
- MTELP Series Sample Exam Items, Level 2 (PDF)
- MTELP Series Sample Exam Items, Level 3 (PDF)
For More Information
View ordering information